By using this web site you are agreeing to and acknowledging the following terms:
- The material on this site does not constitute advice, and will not be construed as such;
- The material and/or terms of this website's use may be changed without notice;
- The laws, policies, and facts upon which this site's material are based may change without notice, even retroactively;
- Users agree not to rely on any of the material found on this site or any sites to which this one is linked;
- Links or referrals do not constitute a recommendation of those products, services, or manufacturers, companies, advisors, authors, etc. Furthermore, you are subject to that site's privacy policies when you leave this site;
- Users agree to seek competent legal, medical and/or investment advice before using any of the material found on this site;
- This site may not be kept up-to-date in any or all respects; and
- The opinions of the authors may not coincide with those of the publisher and should not be construed as advice by the publisher (Libertarian Press, Inc.)
- Any purchases of products advertised on this site will be made at buyer's own risk, and buyer agrees to hold this web site and its owners harmless if loss of any kind occurs as a result of such purchases.
- By visiting www.inflationomics.com, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Inflationomics or its owners.
- Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.inflationomics.com or to products or services sold or distributed by Inflationomics or its web site shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- If you send us an e-mail, we will receive your e-mail address (and anything else you give us in your e-mail). If you join our RSS Feed, we will obtain the information necessary for the RSS Feed to function. We do not sell, transfer, or trade this information with outside parties. Otherwise, we do not collect information about you when you visit www.inflationomics.com. If you click on an ad link on the Inflationomics web site, the advertiser and/or Google may collect information from you. Those parties have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use; therefore, we have no responsibility for or liability with regard to those web sites and their behavior.